The signal jammer is very easy to use. You do not need special knowledge and skills to use it.
Before the first use, it is necessary to screw the antennas tightly to the corresponding connectors on the device. Then you need to charge the built-in rechargeable battery within a few hours fully. From a single battery charge, the jammer can usually work for about 2 hours, while if you connect the jammer to the charger, it can work all the time.
Fine-tuning the cell phone jammer
Often people are faced with the following problem: when they charge a cell phone signal jammer, they turn it on and see that it either works at very short distances or only for the phones of some mobile operators in their region can be blocked.
This problem is most often due to the fact that mobile operators use frequencies slightly outside the ranges set in the cell phone signal blocker.
To make the signal blocker works, you must do the following:
- 1. Remove the on/off button of the signal jammer;
- 2. Unscrew the antennas;
- 3. Unscrew the 4 lower bolts, remove the cover;
- 4. Pull out the chip;
- 5. Using a clock screwdriver, turn 30 degrees (to the right – to increase the frequency or to the left – to decrease the frequency) the tuning resistor you need.
How to determine which tuning resistor of the signal jammer to turn? Everything is simple: each frequency range (signal 900, 3G, DCS, or signal 1800) corresponds to 2 resistors. The right one is responsible for the upper limit of the range, and the left one – is for the lower one.
Fine-tuning wifi jammer
Here are the step by step guide to fine-tuning your wifi jammer:
- 1. Unscrew the antennas;
- 2. Unscrew 4 bolts on the sides of the top cover of the wifi jammer and remove it;
- 3. Gently unplug and remove the on/off button of the cell suppressor
- 4. Unscrew the 4 screws on the back of the jammer and carefully remove the main board;
- 5. Use a thin screwdriver to pry and remove the battery (it is held on by double-sided tape);
- 6. Remove the screws holding the battery compartment to the board. Now you have access to all trimmers!
- 7. Using a clock screwdriver, turn 30 degrees the tuning resistor you need. Same as before, turn right to increase the frequency or turn left to decrease the frequency. Each frequency range corresponds to 2 resistors. The right one is responsible for the upper limit of the range, and the left one – is for the lower one.