Portable frequency interference analyzers are essential tools in various industries, allowing users to detect and analyze wireless frequency interference. These devices come in different forms and power levels, providing users with options based on their specific needs. In this article, we will explore the classification of portable frequency interference analyzers based on their appearance and power.
Classification by Appearance:
- Suitcase-style: This type of frequency interference analyzer adopts a suitcase structure, allowing for easy transportation through the use of wheels. The suitcase-style analyzer is known for its portability and convenience, making it suitable for users who require frequent mobility.
- Backpack-style: Similar to a backpack, the backpack-style frequency interference analyzer can be carried directly on the user’s back. This design offers hands-free portability, making it ideal for users who need to move around while using the device.
- Handheld: The handheld frequency interference analyzer is compact and lightweight, designed to be easily held in one hand. This type of analyzer is highly portable and convenient for users who require a device that can be operated with ease.
- Briefcase-style: The briefcase-style wireless frequency interference analyzer is fully assembled within a briefcase, providing high levels of concealment and camouflage. This design is suitable for users who require a device with enhanced covert capabilities.
Classification by Power:
- Low-power portable interference analyzer: This category generally refers to devices with transmission power between 0.5-1W per RF module. Examples of low-power handheld wireless frequency interference analyzers include the SMa-818S and SMa-818S8 models.
- Medium-power portable interference analyzer: This category refers to devices with transmission power between 10-20W per RF frequency band. These analyzers offer higher levels of concealment and camouflage. Representative products in this category include the SMa-818TS briefcase-style frequency interference analyzer and the SMa-818T suitcase-style analyzer.
- High-power portable interference analyzer: This category includes devices with transmission power between 50-100W per module. Examples of high-power suitcase-style frequency interference analyzers include the SMa-818T5B, SMa-818T6B, and SMa-818TB models.
Portable frequency interference analyzers are available in various forms and power levels, catering to different user requirements. The classification based on appearance includes suitcase-style, backpack-style, handheld, and briefcase-style analyzers, each offering unique portability features. The classification based on power includes low-power, medium-power, and high-power analyzers, providing users with options based on their desired coverage range. Understanding these classifications can help users choose the most suitable portable frequency interference analyzer for their specific needs.