Ensuring a Level Playing Field for Students
In order to maintain fairness and integrity in examinations of all sizes, the use of Signal Blockers has become indispensable. To provide students with sufficient rest time, many schools have also installed these devices in dormitories. These Signal Blockers effectively block CDMA (China Telecom), GSM (China Mobile, China Unicom), DCS (1800MHz), 3G, 4G, as well as mobile phone signals and WIFI (WLAN), and Bluetooth signals.
Characteristics of Signal Blockers:
- The electromagnetic field intensity complies with national standards and has no impact on human health, making it environmentally friendly.
- Each frequency band is finely divided, only interfering with the downlink frequency without affecting the base station.
- Special heat dissipation vents and dual fan design ensure long-term safety, continuous, and stable operation.
- Built-in switch power supply ensures signal stability and accuracy.
- Built-in antenna for easy operation, simply connect to the power source to automatically start.
- Imported high-performance integrated circuits and chip components are selected, ensuring stable quality and performance.
Methods of Using Signal Blockers:
- Select the area where mobile phone signals need to be disrupted and place the Signal Blocker on a desk or wall in that area.
- After installation, plug in the power plug and turn on the power switch.
- Once the device is connected, press the power switch to start working. At this point, all mobile phones in the vicinity will be unable to connect to the base station as they will be in a network search state.
By utilizing Signal Blockers, educational institutions can ensure a fair and unbiased examination environment. These devices effectively prevent students from using mobile phones or accessing the internet during exams, thus maintaining the integrity of the assessment process. With their adherence to national standards and their environmentally friendly characteristics, Signal Blockers have become an essential tool in upholding the principles of fairness and equality in educational settings.